1. Tassel Necklaces- I think these necklaces are so fun and will go with pretty much anything. I have seen several versions of these floating around stores.
2. Maison Francis Kurkdjian- I have wanted to try this perfume but of course no one around here carries it. Has anyone sniffed it and if so, what are your thoughts? I am in the market for a light and airy spring fragrance ... recommendations please!
3. Courrages Sunglasses- this brand makes the most retro and fun sunglasses that I've seen that resemble some classic ones from the 70's.
4. Essie Nude Polishes- I am really into nude and neutral polishes right now. I think the past few years the nail trend has been heavy on blacks and weird colors like blues and yellows, so I am glad to see it going back to more "normal" colors (that my mom won't ask me if I'm emo for wearing).
5. Goyard Bags- I have long been a fan of Goyard bags and I'd really love a bright color for spring such as this light blue color or maybe the yellow.
6. Statement Earrings- these rosette ones from J.Crew are so awesome, as are several others from the J.Crew spring collection. I am all about some statement earrings in the spring.
7. Charlotte Tilbury- another brand that I am dying to try, but no where around here sells it. Has anyone tried it and if so, what are your favs? I want to try the foundation as I've seen great things about it on the internet.
8. J.Crew Collection Lemon Tiger Skirt- I love this print and think it would be perfect with a chambray collared shirt and some nude pumps.
9. J.Crew Textured D'Orsay Flat- I love this shoe, but haven't had the best luck with the d'orsay style of shoes. Typically the back rubs against my heels causing blisters. Looks like I will just admire these and won't be buying.
10. Manolo Blahnik BB nude pump- I am on the hunt for the perfect nude pump for spring and I keep going back to these. They are quite pricey, so I'd love to find a more affordable pair that still look nice.
11. J.Crew Eaton Booties- as your #1 bootie enthusiast, it's only right that I want these new J.Crew additions. I really don't need another pair of booties.