1. Black Soap- get some ASAP. I use it both morning and night to wash my face.
2. Mario Badescu Oil Free SPF 30- this is okay, not my fav but I like that it has SPF.
3. Verso Day Cream- this is from the creator of restalyne out of Sweden. I haven't been using it long enough to know if I like it or not, but people are raving about it.
4. Verso Super Facial Serum- trying this as well, will report back later.
5. Verso Night Cream- this is with the same line- contains retinoid 8 complex.
6. Tazorac- definitely get a Retin-A product in your routine.
7. Sulwhasoo Eye Cream- I love this eye cream. I got it in a NM free gift and I have been using it ever since.
1. Black Soap Mask- this is an amped up version of the soap. I apply this on breakout areas.
2. Mint Julep Mask- I use this almost every other night.
3. Aztec Mask- I will use this maybe once every two weeks for a deep cleansing mask.
1. Vanicream Lite- I am realizing as I get older the more sensitive my skin is becoming. This is a very light and greaseless body lotion without any fragrances.
2. Johnson's Baby Oil Body Wash- I love the smell and this is great for dry skin as well.
3. Eucerin Intensive Repair Hand Cream- I have to use this every day or my hands will start to get rough and crack in the winter months.
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Cream- I recently switched to using this and it makes my skin so smooth and ready for the day. I really love it.
2. Chanel Powder- I've used this for years. I use it over the BB cream to set it.
3. Chanel Blush- I love how pigmented this blush is- I will never stray!
4. Stila All Day Liquid Eyeliner- this is my new fav for cateyes!
5. Chanel Imitable Intense Mascara- tried and true. I've used this for years.
6. Chanel Eyeshadow Quad- another tried and true makeup item!
1. Kevin Murphy Angel Wash- best smelling shampoo ever.
2. Kevin Murphy Born Again- a great conditioner for dry over-processed hair.
3. It's a 10 Leave in Conditioner- this is a must have for my tangly rat's nest.
4. Keratin Complex Dry Style- this is a great dry shampoo/styling spray.
5. Amika 4P Curling Rod- this is the best wand/rod that I've used. My curls will stay in for days!
6. BB Thickening Dryspun Finish- this is a great dry styling spray that will give you that piece-y curl look.
7. Wetbrush- my life revolves around this. I cannot comb out my wet hair without it.