- Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Song #1- I can't make you love me- Bonnie Rait :
let me tell you, this would be my audition song for American Idol. I used to have this on a CD that I would listen to coming home from college and man, did I rock it. Sometimes, when someone would get in the car with me I would put it on just to sing in front of them and get their reaction. Sometimes they would make me turn it off, but the majority of times they would join in.
Song #2- Sade- No ordinary love-
this song makes me feel scandalous -- it should be in a movie about cheating or murder (maybe because it is! ) this song is in Indecent Proposal- one of my all time favs! I will go ahead and admit it, I have ALL of the sade cd's in my itunes. I just love her!
Song #3- Chris Isaak- wicked game
(sarah, i know you love this one too) talk about a crazy song! sarah and I used to rock this in our dorm room in college. i have no idea why we love it so much, but it's so great! I think we may have even made up an interpretive dance.
Song #4- Sheryl Crow- If it Makes you Happy
I mean, I've never needed to sing this to anyone, but you wouldn't know that if you heard the way that I sing this song! I put some SERIOUS emotion into this one! I also amuse myself by trying to get that Sheryl Crow raspyness into my voice, which ends up turning out awful!
Song #4- Pussycat Dolls- Dontcha
I love this song because sometimes if it's playing on my shuffle when I'm getting ready I will drop everything to have a little dance session. I immediately think I'm at some dance club because I seriously "maybe" have a dance made up to this song. Embarassing, yes.
I am tagging:
- Red and White Preppy (just adorable!)
- GRITS (obsessed)
- Pink Daisies (bffs older sis!)
- Le Petite (met her in real life, love her blog!)
- LJ in the City (one of my REAL friends that created a blog :) )
- Caren (love your comment about the visor)
- Just Dandy (adorable!)