Get ready for a long list of things I'm lovin' ... it's been one of those weeks!
1. I am lovin' my SEC teams!! First of all, way to go BAMA! I don't necessarily have any ties to the tide except for Rob, but still, they are doing great this year! Also, what about Ole Miss beating Florida?! Oxford is about 30 mins south of Memphis, so Memphis is a HUGE Ole Miss fan base. I still have love for my Kentucky wildcats who beat WKU this past weekend. I will be in town for the Kentucky/Arkansas game and I'm super excited for the triple threat (for all of my non-Lextonians, triple threat = Kenneland+Late Football Game+ Going Out).
2. This new song by Lady Gaga and Akon ... I just love it!
3. My new booties that I am excited to try with skinny jeans. I am finally going to succomb to this look and give it a whirl! I think it's super cute!
4. Ordering these ADORABLE flats from Jcrew.com ... I mean, could you get any cuter?
5. The October issue of Vogue ... they have an awesome article on the new obsession with long eyelashes. I just love Vogue!