So ... I feel like A LOT has happened this past week!
1) I had an appointment today at Joseph during their Trish McEvoy show, in which they brought in a National Trish team of artists and esticians to give you a serious make-up and skin care makeover. I could not be happier with my new fall look! My "artist" was awesome and I feel all done over for fall. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Trish McEvoy products? I now have her make-up planner and all the pages are full of shadows, blushes, and various other goodies. Plus, I got her new fragrance, "Trish" which smells LOVELY!
2) R and I officially have a house! It will need a little work, but I am pretty obsessed with it. I also LOVE our new 'hood. For all my Lextonians out there, it is similar to the "Chevy Chase" area of Lexington. Lots of cute and adorable old houses.
3) WEDDING PLANNING ... y'all , PIPM may seem like she's got things planned out, but when it comes to a wedding I NEED HELP. I have no idea where to start or where I want to have it. I am thinking June or July of next year, so I need to get to movin'! Should I do destination in Florida or Memphis wedding? DECISIONS!
4) DECORATING- I also need help here. I am NOT a decorator by any means. I have no idea what goes with what when it comes to decorating a house. If it were all up to me we would have PINK AND GREEN everywhere, but I know that won't happen. What are some of y'alls ideas for decorating?
5) Who knew furniture was so expensive ... GEEZ! I mean, is it bad that I'd rather have a YSL bag than a couch? SERIOUSLY!
Engagement story will be SUNDAY'S post , so stay tuned :-)