Pink Julep tagged me in the "six random things" post ...
First of all, here are the details:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here are 6 random facts about me:
1. I would like to think that I "love to read", but honestly, I have book ADD. I will start to read books and never finish them. I do the same thing with magazines. It takes a REALLY good book to keep my attention.
2. I love art. I was almost an art history major in college. I love analyzing art and I secretly wish I could paint.
3. I don't think this is any secret, but I am obsessed with watching Real Housewives ... of any city! I have seen all of the new O.C. episodes at least three times already and can watch them again and again.
4. I am a true homebody. I love staying at home with my dogs. The last thing that sounds fun to me is going to a crowded bar or concert. I know this sounds boring and may be shocking, but I really just love to stay home and be a hermit.
5. I loved living in Florida and would eventually like to live there again.
6. I do absolutely no physical activity whatsoever and I'm probably the skinniest I've ever been. Ironic, huh? I hope to get back into yoga and working out with the new year. *sigh*
Now, I tag:
ANYONE who wants to do this :)