1. Fall! This should come as no surprise since I am a scorpio- born in Novemeber. I love everything to do with fall. Fall is hands down my favorite season. I love the clothes, I love the chill in the air, I love my Birthday! I covet the ability to throw on a turtleneck dress and tights and not have to worry about putting on sunless tanner ... ahhh yes, the little things!
2. Aveda Blue-Oil Rollon - this little vile of goodness is an instant stress reliever. I have been using it for YEARS. You roll it on pressure points, or the back of your neck, and it instantly feels like a mini-massage has just taken place.
3. Kai fragrance - I am a loyal Chanel fragrance girl, but for days when I'm just not feeling like wearing something heavy I reach for my little Kai roll-on. It's such a light and airy scent- perfect for days when you are just running around. Kai also makes candles in the same scent.
4. MAC Products- I have used a MAC computer since freshman year of college. It started out with Carrie Bradshaw's colored laptop that I just HAD to have. When I found out those were already outdated, I got the g4 Powerbook. That little jewel lasted me until the start of law school. Last summer I upgraded to the MacBook. Now, I am wanting the new Macbook Pro- I am such a gadget nerd, I always have to have the newest and latest stuff! And you all know I'm addicted to my iPhone!
5. Printed Dresses- This should come as no surprise- I LOVE prints! That would explain why Milly and Tibi are at the top of my favorite designers list. I love anything with a fun and funky print. One day I will have an Emilio Pucci dress, one day!
6. Candles- I am a candle freak! I love scents and love to burn candles while working during the day. A few of my favorites are Seda France Japanese Quince, Paperwhites, and Jo Malone white jasmine.
7. Fun Jewelry- This is a relatively new favorite thing for me, since I have always been more of a minimal jewelry girl. I am loving this Krystal Sasso fun jewelry. It's nice jewelry- made with real stones and hand plated gold! I love it! Especially this fun koi necklace:
What are some of your all's favorite things right now?