Today, we will be exploring what is in my make-up bag. First of all, I got these lovely Tory Burch make-up bags shown above (with the exception of the blue metallic one) from my ATL blogger girls for my Birthday! They are the best!
Here are my items laid out- I am a pretty simple make-up girl. I don't do anything exciting with my make-up, I like to keep it natural. I splurge on make-up simply because I do not use much.
Here is my make-up routine:
1) YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Stick- this is AMAZING concealer people! It is VERY light but has little bit of irredescence to give your eyes a glow.
2) YSL Multi-Action Concealer- I only use this if I am feelin' really rough.
3) Laura Mercier Pressed Mineral Powder- I apply this with a bronzer brush.
4) Laura Mercier Warm Bronzer Mineral Powder- Again, I apply this with a bronzer brush ONLY to my T-zone or the places the sun would hit my face naturally.
5) YSL Combo Blush- I love how it has 2 colors, but with the mix of the brush you get an overall blended effect.
6) YSL Ombre Solo Double effect eye shadow in (4) and (5)- I like neutral eyes, so these two colors are perfect for me. I do a base in the (5) which is the lighter pink and then I do my creases in the (4) which is smokey.
7) Laura Mercier pressed eye liner + Trish McEvoy Finish Line- this Trish finish line is a MUST HAVE for people that don't use a liner stick. I have always liked applying liner with a brush and liquid instead of with a pencil. The finish line is a liquid that you drop into your pressed liner powder that allows the liner to glid on easier and helps it stay on A LOT longer than if you just used water- trust me, i've tested it.
8) YSL Singulier Mascara- this needs no explanation. Go buy it today.
9) Rosebud Salve & YSL Pur Lipgloss- I can't live without Rosebud Salve- It's simply amazing for chapped lips. Also, the YSL gloss is great.