I am addicted to face masks. I may have a problem. I put on a face mask nearly every night. Do they work? I have no idea, but I like to think that they do!
Here are some of my favorite masks:
1) Natura Bisse Glyco Peel Extreme- after several people on Twitter recommended this pricey peel, I caved and seriously, I will continue to buy this product because it's simply amazing.
2) Darphin Clay Mask- this mask is great for moisturizing. I like to do this one the day after the peel because it adds moisture back to my skin.
3) Sisley Creme Gommante Buffing Creme- this is a great exfoliating mask, I like to do this one before I get a Versa Spa Spray Tan
4) Sisley Tropical Resin- amazing for breakouts ... I put this on a breakout area and it dries up by the next day.
5) Queen Helene Mint Julep- cheap and effective. A must-have for every beauty junkie!
Do you all love masks as much as me? If so, which are your favorite?