- I got a bright neon color at my shellac appointment this week. This picture doesn't even do it justice, it's blinding. The color is Tiki Tiki Laranga by Harmony Gelish.
- Have I ever told you all of me irrational fear of elevators? I get really anxious in small spaces and can't stand elevators. I will normally take stairs over an elevator if I can find them.
- I am becoming obsessed with the oxford heel or loafer heel, whatever you want to call this style.
This Diane von Furstenberg Harrington coat immediately caught my eye because of the bright bold colors. This stunner comes in a bright green as well as a turquoise color that will add pizazz to any outfit!
Up next is this Tibi Convertible coat/vest. Talk about versatility! You can wear this little number as a vest one day and then zip on the sleeves and wear it as a coat the next.
And lastly, I have been jonesin' for this coat ever since I saw it a couple of months ago. It is perfection if you ask me.
Do you all love outerwear as much as I do?
Well, have y'all seen the new J.Crew fall arrivals? I think that someone finally slapped Jenna upside the head and made her crank out some quality stuff!
I am truly obsessing over these new colored cafe capri pants. And that blue satchel? TDF.
And these red Minnie pants.
And these leopard pumps. And blouse.
And this sweater dress.
And VELVET BLAZERS! Hola! I guess I'm a psychic (see post here).
I still won't wear socks with sandals or loafers though, sorry J.Crew.
Well, I was at Whole Foods this week and saw the greens sitting there looking all sad on a display. Then I started thinking about why I gave up the greens. I stopped drinking them mainly because I got busy and forgot to make my "greens" shake every day.
The greens are back, friends. I forgot how awesome they make you feel! I mix mine with a little bit of almond milk and chug them down. I will warn you, they don't taste great, but they are tolerable.
Our Green SuperFood is blended to perfection in a delicious tasting powder that mixes well with juice, water or your favorite beverage. One serving gives you the antioxidant equivalent of 7 servings of fruits and vegetables. A full spectrum of alkalizing green superfoods, antioxidant rich fruits, and support herbs, unite with Acai and Maca to provide a powerful dose of whole food nutrition.
* Helps you achieve your recommended 5 to 9 daily servings of fruits and vegetables
* Naturally detoxifies and boosts your immune system
* Probiotics and Enzymes to aid digestion and absorption
* Complete raw food with powerful antioxidants
* Alkaline green plant foods help balance acidic pH levels
* Contains 70% Organic ingredients
* More organic whole leaf greens per gram than any other green superfood
* Featuring Sambazon organic pure acai powder
* No soy lecithin fillers
* Nitrogen packed for freshness
Get some and try them out! The benefits far outweigh the nastiness :)
2. Colored Suede- I have seen a lot of colored suede already in various shoes for fall. This is a great way to add some color to a drab fall outfit.
5. Satchels- satchels are the new "it bag" to have.
6. Colored Tights- i think we will see a transition from colored denim to colored tights this fall and winter.
7. Oversized Brown Watch- a classic vintage look.
8. Blazers- bust 'em out!
9. Colored Denim- fall colors! think eggplant, plum, maroon, dark blues, deep emeralds and burnt oranges!
10. Fur- always 'n forever
It will be hot until November here, but it's still fun to think about, right?