With Summer quickly approaching it's nice to take inventory of your summer essentials. Personally, I need to invest in a few of these pieces before summer comes.
1. Cotton Maxi Dresses- I could live in maxi dresses in the summer. They are so easy to dress up or dress down and it's an added bonus that they are super-comfortable.
2. Jean Jacket- I think this item is essential to wear over said maxi dresses or even little summer sleeveless dresses. I like to roll up the sleeves of mine. Make sure you get one that is super soft and lightweight. You don't want a thick jean jacket when it's hot outside.
3. Fedora- Yes, this is a little "hipster", but a great fedora can not only shield your skin from the sun, it can also be a fashionable way to hide a bad hair day!
4. Statement Sunglasses- I love statement sunglasses. The bigger the better.
5. Colored Denim- if you haven't jumped on this train yet, now's your chance. There are so many different colored jeans out right now and the prices vary from high to low.
6. Wedges- Everyone needs a good pair of wedges. You can wear these with shorts, dresses, skirts, and even skinny jeans.
7. Striped Cotton Dress- I think this is such an essential item this summer. You can throw on a colored scarf or wear it with a jean jacket or blazer.
8. Jean Shorts- These are a given. You can dress them up with wedges and a blouse or go casual with a cotton tee and some flip-flops!
Any other summer essentials that you all have to have?