This is an outfit picture from last week. I would say that this J.Crew chambray top was my ultimate summer staple. I probably wore it a good 10 times as it seemed to go with everything.
While wearing this top, I started thinking about similar items I could purchase for fall that would be good staples.
1) Leather Jacket - Remember this Theory leather jacket I scored at TJ Maxx last year? I am excited to wear it this fall! I think a leather jacket, whether it's brown or black, is a great fall staple.
2) Polka Dot Blouse- You can do so much with a good blouse. You can layer a sweater/jacket over it or wear it on its own.
3) Layering Sweater Cardigan - Also great to just throw on over things including a dress, blouse, over leggings ... the possibilities are endless!
4) Loafers - The ultimate for comfort and coolness!
5) Booties - Wear them with tights, leggings, jeans ... you name it!
6) Black Wool Skirt - This is a great basic and can be worn with a blazer, blouse, or a sweater in the fall.
7) Sweater Dress - This has always been a basic for me. A great sweater dress goes a long way!
What are some of your fall staples?