1. Niven Morgan Gold- My friend Lauren introduced me to this lovely line of products. The Floral Amber Gold scent is amazing. I ordered the Niven Morgan Gold Hand Soap
and the Niven Morgan Gold Candle
and it smells great.
2. Red Hair - I've been trying to get my hair red and recently took the plunge and got it dyed red. It will probably fade but it's fun for now.
3. Estee Lauder Products - my friend Kyle works for EL in NYC and always hooks me up with some goodies from EL. I am obsessed with their new scent Very Estee (not available yet in the US) and several of their makeup products. I really like their BB Cream.
4. Motorcycle Jackets- I am loving leather motorcycle jackets. I have a black one, but I want a camel, burgundy, and brown one too. Probably won't get them all, but I still love them.
5. Real Raw Beauty Wash- This is my mother-in-law's face wash/face oil that is all natural. I have been using it for a few months now and it's amazing. You can use it as a wash and then put a small amount back on your face as a facial oil. It doesn't clog my pores or cause me to break out at all. I highly recommend this if you're looking for something all natural for your face. You can purchase it here.
That's all I've got for today!