1. N'espresso Machine- my in-laws have one of these and it's amazing. It makes a single or double shot of espresso and steams the milk on the side to make a perfect latte.
2. Chemical Peel- this one speaks for itself! I am in serious need of some sort of peel for my skin.
3. Markus Lupfer Sweater- I am not picky-- I will take the lips, cat, car ... whatever graphic print sweater that anyone wants to get me.
4. Kate Spade Earrings- I am finding that most of my earrings are large earrings that dangle and hang. This presents a problem when you are wearing them with big turtlenecks. Does anyone else have this problem? They constantly hit your turtleneck which makes me not want to wear earrings at all. I love these Kate Spade ones because they would stay in place!
5. Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel- I have wanted this bag for ... oh, at least a year? I even got it back in the summer and sent it back. Yes, I want it again. Yes, I am crazy.
6. Short Ugg Boots- I am a long time fan of Uggs. No, I don't wear them with outfits, but I do wear them around the house and running small errands. I love the short ones because they aren't too crazy.
What's on your Christmas list?