This week my skin has been considerably more dry and crusty than usual. The temps have been in the 20's and 30's and it's been windy. This type of weather can really wreck your skin in these cold winter months.
Here are some items I like to use to combat winter skin:
1) Embryolisse- I ordered this stuff nearly two years ago and it's been sitting in a drawer ever since. I forgot what a gem this stuff is for moisturizing. It's a cult favorite by many make-up artists because of how smooth it makes skin. Embryolisse is great for a dry face.
2) Rosebud Salve- I think I've talked about this before, but it's seriously my favorite. I have one of these on hand at all times. My lips have been so chapped lately and this multi-purpose product works great.
3) It's a 10 - my hair has been dry as well and I've been spritzing this leave-in treatment on my ends after combing from the shower. It's really made a difference in my brittle hair.
4) Jack Black Hand Cream- I got a free sample of this hand cream in a beauty order and have loved it ever since. It is awesome and moisturizing, but not leaving your hands too greasy.
5) Real Raw Face Oil- of course I love and still use this oil, but here recently I've actually been using it on my elbows and arms to combat dry skin. It's awesome and you can use it on your face or body!
What do you all like to use in the winter for dry skin?