So, I figured a fun way to start off the new year would be to share my favorite blogs with you. I am hoping that you will share some of yours in my comments section, so I can check out some new blogs.
1) Sea of Shoes- Jane is a quirky girl who lives in Texas and loves all things eccentric and fashionable. I have followed her for a while now (she started her blog when she was still in high school) and just love reading her blog. She's different and daring with her fashion choices and doesn't follow most fashion rules, which I like.
2) Cheetah is the New Black- Alicia is super-stylish and I have followed her blog for a long time, too! She moved from San Francisco to New York City and has really taken off this past year as a stylist and blogger. Can you start to see a theme of my red-hair inspiration blogs? LOL.
3) Feather Factor - I love this blog for its consistency and luxurious travel posts! Kat really knows how to travel in style and I love lusting over her Hermes.
4) Day Old News - DON dishes celeb gossip and her two cents is really comical and the comments section is quite entertaining. I have followed DON for YEARS!
5) Atlantic-Pacific- this one is a given. I think if you are on the internet at all you've probably seen a picture of Blair somewhere. I love how she keeps it simple with no words, just pictures.
What are some of your all's favorite blogs?