I have been LOVING a good cat eye lately. I think if you go simple with the eye shadow and just do a cat eye, your make-up will look fabulous and the cat eye really makes your eyes pop.
1. Start with a bare eye and apply your concealer and foundation
3. Swipe over entire eyelid
5. Make sure the tip is sturdy and like a sharpie tip- this makes drawing the cat eye so easy
6. Start at the corner of your eyelid and draw a line that is at an angle coming out from your edge
7. Continue the line over across your eyelid- I like to go over it again and make my line even thicker and I even thicken up the cat eye angle as well
8. Apply your favorite mascara for dramatic lashes
9. Finished product!
Do you all love a good cat eye as well?