Every end of season I am faced with the same problem- I wait too long to purchase wardrobe essentials and before I know it, it's too late. Hence why I am needing sweater dresses and fur stoles in March. This year I've decided to be proactive and purchase things well in advance of the switch over to spring. I am going to buy the basic cotton knit dresses and t-shirts before it's too late. Here are some things that I think would make a great basic start to spring!
1. Tibi Dress- much like the popular Arizona print of last spring, Tibi has done it again with this colorful vertex print.
2. Losselliani Necklace- this would be a great basic necklace to spice up any boring summer outfit.
3. Noir Earrings- these would be amazing paired with a white dress or white tee.
4. Jenni Kayne Flats- this is a great flat option for the early spring when it may be too early for open toe sandals.
5. Club Monaco Jacket- would look awesome with jeans or a skirt.
6. Dannijo Earrings- a great summer staple.
7. MinkPink Swimsuit- I don't lay out at all and hate being in the sun, but if forced this would be the bathing suit I would wear!
8. T by Alexander Wang Cotton Dress- very easy with flat sandals.
9. Goyard St. Louis in Green- emerald green is the pantone color of the season and what better way to wear it than with Goyard!