From L-R: Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, Oribe Signature Conditioner, Oribe Gentle Shampoo, Guerlain Meteorites, Eucerin Intensive Hand Repair, Eucerin Aquaphor, Balenciaga Florabotanica
1. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray- someone recommended this back in the comments on a post where I talked about my hair not holding any curl. I do like this spray as a dry shampoo, but I don't really see how it adds much texture? Maybe I am using it wrong. How do you all use it?
2. Oribe Signature Conditioner- this conditioner changed my hair! I love the Oribe shampoo and conditioners. This is moisturizing enough and detangles without being too heavy.
3. Oribe Gentle Shampoo- I was in dire need of a basic shampoo that cleansed but was still gentle enough for color-treated hair. I love the smell of this shampoo.
4. Guerlain Meteorites- I got these in order to get a NM beauty gift and I must say that I wasn't that impressed. For the price being so high, the packaging is kind of cheap looking. These definitely didn't "wow" me like I thought they would. I would definitely return these if I hadn't received a free gift from purchase.
4. Eucerin Intensive Hand Therapy- I love this stuff for my dry winter skin. It makes my skin so soft without being greasy.
5. Eucerin Aquaphor- a lot of people recommended this after I said I was experiencing dry chapped hands from the cold weather. I couldn't handle how greasy and thick it was. It left my hands feeling like I had just applied petroleum jelly all over them. I will use this for other areas, but not my hands.
6. Balenciaga Florabotanica- this is a great light day time scent if you're in the market for a new perfume.
Have you all used any of these products?