1. Enjoy Luxury Line- if you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my post yesterday about this hair line. I am obsessed. My salon started carrying it about 2 moths ago and after my stylist used it on my blowout, I had to get it! It makes your hair so soft and silky, but without weighing it down and as a bonus, it's sulfate-free!
2. Jean Paul Gautier Classic Perfume- I was in Ulta the other day using a coupon when I sniffed this perfume. I knew it was a classic and I've always heard about it, but I was pleasantly surprised with how good it smelled.
3. Penoies- again, if you follow me on Instagram, you may know of my hardship with peonies this year. I have now purchased two batches from whole foods that will not bloom. I am bombarded daily with people's perfect peony pictures and I am left with wilted ones. What gives?
4. J Brand Photo Ready Crop Jeans- The best jeans ever. They are so cute and stylish but yet very comfortable. You can dress them up with heels or wear them with sneakers.
5. J.Crew Malta Sandal- I wore these in a couple of outfit posts last week. They are officially my favorite spring/summer sandal. They are so easy to slip on and are actually very comfortable to wear for long periods!
6. J Brand Misfit Jeans- I have these and wear them all the time. They feel like pajama jeans.
7. Kate Spade Toucan Phone Case- I got this yesterday when I went in to Kate Spade looking for the "cat with whiskers" phone case. I figured this would be great for summer.
8. Kate Spade Lounge Pants- while I was in Kate Spade I saw these amazing floral silk lounge pants. Currently scheming ways to purchase.
9. Dermalogica Skin Smooth Cream- I love to follow random people on Instagram that I don't know, but soon become obsessed with. My current favorite is "alwaysjudging". She's super cute and stylish and she recently posted about this cream she's used for years. Naturally I had to give it a try.