First of all, how in the heck do you all take these beautiful looking floor pictures? I could not get the products to stop rolling around the floor. Perhaps double sided tape? I am at a loss.
1. Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo- this is my current favorite dry shampoo because it's not too gritty and doesn't build up on your scalp.
2. Hourglass Makeup Primer- I have been using this primer since the beginning of the year and couldn't imagine not using it before my foundation. It creates such a smooth surface to make your foundation look flawless.
3. Maybelline Age Rewind Eye Illuminator- this is the hidden secret of concealers that I found out about from a fellow blogger a while back. At only 7 dollars, this tube will last you a LONG time and reminds me so much of YSL Touche Eclat without the price tag.
4. Vitamin C Serum- this is so important to incorporate into your daily beauty routine. Make sure to get a high percentage and put it on before your sunscreen every day. Vitamin C helps with pigmentation and dark spots and will make your skin glow.
5. Chanel Imitible Intense Mascara- I've been using this for years and I've yet to find another mascara that works as well as this one. It separates and lengthens so well.
6. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask- this mask is great for a quick glow and smooth appearance. It is also organic and smells amazing.
7. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant- another one of my holy grail items, this deodorant is the bomb. I know it's pricey, but it will last you a long time and smells amazing. I have yet to find another deodorant that works as well as this one.
8. Enjoy Conditioning Spray- this conditioning spray is great at detangling and smells like candy. It doesn't weigh your hair down like other leave in conditioners.