Ahhh, the never ending wishlist. There is some cute stuff out there right now. I want just about everything above, and here's why.
1. Madewell Sahara Jacket- this jacket combines two of my favorite things- a utility vest look with short sleeves! This is the perfect layering piece and would transition very easily into fall.
2. Sam & Lavi River Dress- I have wanted this dress since seeing it with the longer sleeved version in the anthropologie catalog. This dress is great to add a statement necklace or scarf and your favorite booties or sandals.
3. Kate Spade Bow Booties- I almost lost it when I saw these in the Kate Spade store. As you probably know, I love booties ... and what cuter to add to a bootie than a bow???
4. J.Crew Boyfriend Jeans (now on sale)- I tried these on in store and they are really cute and oddly distressed without having holes.
5. Cynthia Rowley Flounce Dress- I think this is a great basic dress with a little bit of flare with the bottom ruffling. It also comes in baby pink and black.
6. Prada City Double Bag- I love the color of this bag and the fact that it can be carried with the top handles or the shoulder strap.
7. J.Crew Gingam Scarf- this scarf is much brighter in person and it is just begging to be worn with the chambray dress above from Anthropologie. Maybe even with the bow booties too.
8. & 9. Tibi Crop-Top and Full Skirt- I always include these full Tibi skirts, but the baby pink color is just too cute. Together with the crop top is the perfect party outfit.