1. Downy Wrinkle Release- we've probably kept Downy Wrinkle Release in business, I swear. We buy at least 1-2 of these a week because we never iron and this stuff works like a charm.
2. NYM Dry Shampoo- this dry shampoo dries clear, no residue, very easy.
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer- I've been using this a couple of years and can't recommend it enough. It doesn't cake in creases and goes on really smooth.
4. Conair Big Velcro Rollers- I use these when I give myself a "blowout" ... after blowing out my hair with a round brush I put these in and leave for about 15 mins for vega volume.
5. Crest 3D White Toothpaste- I swear this toothpaste whitens so well and has little gritty pieces to really make your teeth feel clean.
6. Loreal Voluminous Mascara- I always keep this around and use it from time to time ... it's definitely my favorite drugstore mascara.
7. Crest 3D White Rinse- just another step for whiter teeth- I do this before brushing with the toothpaste.
8. Maybelline Baby Lips- goes on really smooth and gives the perfect touch of color.
9. Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask- aka mean green ... I always put this on breakouts for a quick fix.