1) Dolce Vita Lace Dress- you all remember this dress in white, right (view post here)? It's so pretty and the lace detailing is so intricate and feminine. I would definitely recommend this dress and it will transition perfectly into fall!
2) Cambridge Satchel in Neon- while I don't own one of these, I've always wanted one! This is the mini size so it's perfect for nights out on the town.
3) Rag & Bone Booties- these very rarely go on sale, so scoop them up while they're discounted. I just love the look of this bootie and they are quite comfortable for having a heel.
4) Current/Elliott Shirt Dress- who doesn't love a chambray shirt dress? You will definitely still get plenty of wear out of this in the lingering hot months of summer.
5) Rebecca Minkoff Bag- I just love these bags; they are super easy to carry and this almond color is perfect for fall.
6) J.Brand Boyfriend Jeans- if you haven't gotten a pair of destroyed boyfriend jeans, now's your chance! These are very comfortable and easy to dress up or down.
Don't forget to enter my Kendra Scott Giveaway that ends on Friday!