1. Clare V. Leopard Simple Tote- I have wanted this bag for months! I have loved Clare V. leopard print ever since the ever-so-popular foldover tote showed up everywhere a couple of years ago (I still want one, btw). I can remember being in the 7th grade and having a Nine West bag similar to the #1 bag above and thinking I was so cool. I wish I still had that bag because it looked identical to this one!
2. Madewell Suede Moto Jacket- I just love this jacket and can't wait for Madewell to put it on sale eventually! It's a little pricey so I wonder if they'll ever mark it down. I am on a moto jacket kick lately ... I just really think they look good with everything!
3. Sole Society Leopard Bag- I really like the tassel detail on this bag and like how the leopard print is more spotted than regular leopard print. I am really weird about what leopard print that I like because it's really easy for a bad leopard print to look cheap and tacky.
4. Stuart Weitzman Booties- I really love the heel shape on these and wonder if they would be comfortable? I've gotten to the point where I can barely wear any kind of heel anymore and that applies to booties too! I always opt for a lower heel on a bootie so they are easier to walk in all day.
5. Sole Society Leopard Booties- I actually just ordered these today with a Nordstrom Note that I had. I really like the print on these and the elastic side which is always nice when you have a fat foot like me!
6. Madewell Suede Dress- OMG this dress is on the top of my wishlist right now! I will be stalking this thing until it goes on sale because it's a little pricey for what it is. I think it would be so cute with a plaid scarf and booties.
7. DSquared2 Sunglasses- I really need a new pair of sunglasses and I want a tortoise or leopard pair next for sure. I may try these on when we are in Las Vegas.
8. J.Crew Lace Up Heel- aren't these amazing? I am really glad J.Crew is so leopard focused this season and their stuff always goes on sale so that means trouble for me!
9. Stuart Weitzman 50/50 Boots- I go back and forth with these boots every year. They have always been on my wishlist but I am just not really sure how often I will wear them and if they will be annoying to put on since they don't have a zipper or anything. I've tried them on once and I recall it being hard to pull them up ... any thoughts?