1. Ole Henriksen Power Bright- I love the Ole Henriksen peel kits and this one is great for brightening your skin and comes with a cleanser, polish, and a peel in each little individual kit.
2. Fresh Rose Face Mask- I love anything with rose scent, so naturally this is a favorite of mine, but it really does work well!
3. Glam Glow Brightening Mask- This is my current fave as it seriously brightens your skin and makes it feel so soft.
4. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask- I love this mask for getting even skin tone and for brightening.
5. REN Glycolic Mask- This is a really good glycolic mask and will tingle and burn just a little bit. It has a unique orange-y smell that makes you want to keep using it even though it's irritating at times.
6. Origins Charcoal Mask- This mask is great if you have acne or acne-prone skin. Sometimes I just apply it to zits and sleep with it on and will wake up with a smaller, less red zit.
7. Sisley Tropical Resins Mask- This is one of my all time favorite masks for detoxing the skin. It's expensive but you can get a bunch of samples on eBay if you don't want to pay full price.
8. Natura Bisse Glyco Peel- This mask is super-pricey but is seriously worth every penny. I haven't had this mask in a couple of years because I always think it's too expensive, but it is SUCH a good glycolic peel mask and will resurface your skin with just one application.
9. Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Mask- I love the smell of this mask and it is definitely a good one to use if you are looking for a quick glow for an event or special occasion.
10. Real Raw Beauty Dead Sea Mask- I couldn't get an image to import to my collage for this mask, but it is one of my all time favorites for deep cleansing.