Top Row: Tula Exfoliating | Glamglow Firming | REN Glycol
Bottom Row: Fresh Rose | Tata Harper Resurfacing | Kiel's Rare Earth
1. Tula Exfoliating Mask- this mask reminds me a lot of my old favorite ProActive mask that I used to use in high school and college. It has little exfoliating beads and is really good at leaving your face clean and soft!
2. Glamglow Firming Mask- I tried this mask last week for the first time and was surprised when it came out a metallic silver color! I don't know how much it helped with firming as I have jowls that can't be helped :P But it was a good mask and left my face looking illuminated and smooth.
3. REN Glycol Renewal Mask- this is a great mask for brightening and renewing the texture of your skin. It can sting sometimes so be prepared if you use a retinol or acne cream you may want to lay off a couple of days before trying this mask.
4. Fresh Rose Mask- this mask is more for hydration when your skin is feeling dry or just dull. Plus I love the smell of roses so this mask in a win-win.
5. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask- I used this mask a couple of years ago and kind of forgot about it until I recently received a free sample with an online order. I want to keep this mask in stock for the rest of time! It is such a good mask for radiance, smoothing, and just generally making your face look better and tighter.
6. Kiehl's Rare Earth Mask- this is a good mask for when my face is feeling oily ... it will clean your pores and help prevent breakouts due to too much oil production.