1. Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum- I really like this day serum to apply after I wash my face in the mornings. The C-Firma supports a healthy, vibrant glow and promotes an even skin-tone.
2. Becca Skin Perfecting Illuminator- I mix this in with my foundation for an extra boost of radiance. You can also use it as a primer and put it on before your foundation or simply wear it by itself for glowy natural skin.
3. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation- this was actually the foundation that the MUA used on me at Sephora the last time I was there getting my makeup done. I loved it because it was light enough to not feel weighed down, but still gave good coverage while looking dewy and glowing.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze Duo- this is a fabulous bronzer and highlighter duo that will make your skin extra glowy and all kinds of fabulousness.
5. Laura Mercier Radiance Powder- this is a baked powder that provides natural color with soft radiance to the skin for a healthy looking glow. I have this in the shade "highlight 1".
6. Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask- I don't know what it is about this mask, but if I ever want to look extra glowy for an event or something, I will do this mask beforehand. It will make your skin super soft and even while also giving it a nice glow.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Blush- I love CT blushes because they are meant to "swish and pop" meaning that you start from the outside and swish your brush around, then you grab the middle color for the "pop" of color at the end. The shade "love glow" is perfect for a dewy cheek color.
8. Becca Champagne Pop- this is the best highlighter for pale skin and will give you a soft illuminating glow that is perfect if you want your skin to look really good in pictures.
9. NARS Orgasm Illuminator- I like to add a little drop of this to the top of my cheekbones over my blush to make it really look dewy and shimmering.
10. Benefit Watts Up Stick- I will use this in place of the NARS one above if I want more of a white highlight versus a pink.
11. Jeffrey James Glow Serum- this is a facial oil that you can get at Target for moisturization and illumination for your skin.
12. NARS Monoi Body Glow- you can't forget your body when you are going for the glowing look! This is a body oil that smells amazing and will give you an illuminating glow without looking too shimmery.
13. Dior Lip Glow Colored Balm- I love this balm because it will react with your body chemistry to bring out their natural color.
Please Note: I don't currently have ALL of these items. I have tried these all over the past few years. I also wouldn't advise wearing these all at the same time or you may look a little strange! haha!