Sephora's biggest sale of the year starts today for VIB Rouge members! The sale runs from April 18-24 and will get you 15% off your purchase with the code ROUGESPRING if you're at the Rouge level. Sephora has this sale only twice a year, so take advantage if you are needing new makeup or beauty products.
VIB ROUGE 4/18-4/24 with code ROUGESPRING
VIB 4/19-4/24 with code VIBSPRING
Beauty Insider 4/20-4/23 with code BISPRING
These are my sale picks:
1) Hourglass No 28 Primer- this is my favorite primer right now. I love the regular Hourglass primer too, but this one has some extra hydration and works on treating your skin while it primes for makeup.
2) Hourglass Ambient Setting Powder- this powder has become my all-time favorite for setting as well as giving a light diffused glow over foundation or tinted moisturizer.
3) Becca Skin Perfecting Illuminator- I mix this in with my tinted moisturizer and it gives my skin an extra dewy look. You can also use it alone as a primer, but for me, I like it better when I mix a small pea sized amount in with my foundation.
4) Stila Eyeshadow Palette- I got this palette about 4 months ago and I use it every single day! I love the variety of colors in this palette but typically wear the light pink as a base and the charcoal color in my crease.
5) Too Faced Mascara- this is one of my favorite mascaras as you all probably know, considering I've talked about it a million times :) Trust me, you need it!
6) La Mer The Soft Cream- I recently got a sample size of this during an online promo and OMG I'm obsessed! I've used La Mer regular in the past but it was always too thick and greasy for me. However, this soft cream is where it's at!
7) YSL Lipgloss- this is the best pink color if you're into clear pink glosses.
8) Beauty Blender- I usually use my fingers to apply my tinted moisturizer, but I use this beauty blender to blend in my concealer and also to do my contouring.
9) Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Perfume- Sephora now carries Jo Malone! I love Jo Malone perfumes and this Peony & Blush Suede scent is perfect for spring!
10) RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek- I am all about cream blushes lately because I feel like they give you a much more dewy look versus looking matte. This one from RMS beauty is the perfect pink color for your cheeks!
11) Drunk Elephant TLC Baby Facial- I feel like some peels at Sephora are over priced and not worth the money, but I promise this Drunk Elephant one is worth every penny!
12) SLIP Silk Pillowcase- OMG! I had always wanted a silk pillowcase but never wanted to spend the money on it. One of my friends got me slip one for Christmas and now I can't imagine my life without it!
13) Tom Ford Orchid Soleil Perfume- if you're in the market for a new perfume give this one a sniff! It's a lighter scent than a lot of the other Tom Ford fragrances and smells like spring.
And enter below for a chance to win a $500 Target Giftcard :)